Thursday, September 20, 2012

UPCOMING STUFF N JUNK

FIRST UP, is the Beast Brothers LUCHA LIBRE show at Rotofugi in Chicago on October 5th  where THIS guy will be!

------------

 I will be attending New York Comic con October 12-14th.  I'll be at the MYPLASTICHEART booth signing the Exclusive Ivory Misfortune Cat from Playge & Myself.  Hope to see you there!

------------

ALSO, I will be attending Designer Con, November 3rd at the Pasadena Convention Center at the Circus Posterus booth.  I will have a big exclusive that has yet to be announce, but I will ALSO have a bunch of new drawings and watercolors for sale...here is a sample of what you can expect at the table...





AS ALWAYS, follow me on TUMBLR, Facebook, Twitter and now INSTAGRAM (chrisryniak) for the most up to date news and workings!



No comments: