Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THANK YOU!!!


Thank you everyone who made my first sale such a huge success!

I have to apologize for something that is not anyone's fault but just the nature of the beast.  I have the fortunate "problem " of my supply not being able to meet the demand for it, which results in bottlenecking during sales. SO many people trying to check out at once unfortunately will always make people miss out.  I'm doing my best to combat this by having more regular sales at least every month.  I really would love to make sure that everyone can eventually get something, so hang in there and keep trying!

Thanks to everyone for being patient and continuing to support me.


1 comment:

Sherry71ingle said...

Chris, You are awesome! I love your work. You have a special gift. Keep making those beautiful lil creatures. I love them.
Thanks for all the cute lil one.